RapidFlex™ Model 993 is a strutted, exterior high speed fabric door with independently tested static pressure resistance of 76 mph and dynamic ultimate pressure resistance of 53 mph. Its industry-leading standard safety features include reversing edge, two sets of infrared obstruction detection sensors and door stop device.
Perfect for parking garages, manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities.
Engineered for high cycles
- Springless design for minimal interruption and maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Durable curtain material made of 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester and 2 layers of polyester weave
- Strut design reduces curtain deflection and allows for quick section replacement
- Break-away design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Plug and play wiring (reduces the need for licensed electrician)