RapidFlex™ Model 994 is a strutted, heavy-duty exterior high speed fabric door that is perfect for large openings and is best suited for manufacturing, mining, auto/transit, and parking garage applications. Its industry-leading pressure resistance features an independently tested static pressure resistance of 158 mph and a dynamic ultimate pressure resistance of 75 mph. The RapidFlex™ Model 994 includes industry-leading standard safety features such as reversing edge, two sets of infrared obstruction detection sensors and door stop device.
Perfect for parking garages, mining, auto/transit and manufacturing facilities.
Engineered for high cycles
- Springless design for minimal interruption and maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Durable curtain material made of 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester and 2 layers of polyester weave
- Strut design reduces curtain deflection and allows for quick section replacement
- Heavy-duty guide construction features 0.1888” thick high strength steel
Articulating strut design with patent-pending roller windlock
- Reduces noise and allows for quick panel replacement
- Minimizes curtain deflection under pressure
- Allows door to operate under wind load
- Break-away design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Plug and play wiring (reduces the need for licensed electrician)