ACCESSORIES FOR METAL DOORS
Rever, Univer and Proget doors may be equipped on request with handles with special functions other than those provided by standard handles.
- colored handles
- stainless steel handles
- door knobs
- blind cover plates
- cover plates without cylinder hole
- wc style handles
On request Rever, Univer and Proget doors with standard locks (Std 015), MAC2 system control access locks or three-point locking mechanisms (3vie PRO) may be supplied with a Euro profile cylinder with three keys.
They may also be provided in unique coding or group coded versions, or in combination with unique or group mastering.
The door closer regulates the closure of the door so that the door leaf returns properly to its final closed position after being released.
Regulation is influenced by closure force, speed and the final impact.
Type door closers:
- CP1 with a scissor arm marked CE conformity EN 1154
- CP2 with slide channel , marked CE conformity EN 1154
- CP2-EMF with slide channel and electro-mechanical hold, marked CE conformity EN 1154 ed EN 1155
Closing regulators administer the closure of two-leaved doors so that the inactive leaf is overlaid on the active leaf upon final closure.
Type Closing regulators:
- standard RC/STD marked CE conformity EN 1158
- system RC2: marked CE conformity EN 1154 ed EN 1158
- system RC2-EMF1: marked CE conformity EN 1154, EN 1158 ed EN 1155
Automatic door sweep
On request, Rever, Univer and Proget doors are available with an automatic door sweep to prevent air drafts from entering through the crack between the leaf and the floor.