DIGITAL PRINTING (NDD)
NDD® – NINZ DIGITAL DECOR
NDD® – NINZ DIGITAL DECOR introduces style and design to metal door products. Ninz doors can be directly printed with either your company’s logo or designs, materials and symbols selected from a wide variety of NDD®, or also with your preferred artwork or customized images. NDD® introduces innovations to doors as an architectural entity; introducing NDD® can create added value on socio-cultural, economic and emotional dimensions.
The decorative varnishing mode NDD has been severely tested in numerous experiments showing extremely positive results regarding resistance towards salt spray, humidity, UVA radiation, towards abrasion and solvents.
- Exposure test 500 h to salt spray: normal behaviour, no sign of deterioration
- Exposure test 500 h to humidity: normal behaviour, no sign of deterioration or luminosity deficit
- Exposure test 500 h to UVA radiation: normal behaviour, no difference in surface luminosity before and after the test
- Exposure test to abrasion after 1000 cycles: the decor has remained unchanged
- Exposure test to solvents: normal behaviour, no deterioration regarding decor, varnish or surface varnish.
Doors with NDD decorative varnishing will be delivered with:
- Hinges in frame colour
- Accessories in typology and finishing listed in Ninz Doors Catalogue and in Prize List
- Frame in specified colour described in NDD catalogue
- Glass section frame, muntons, covering muntons for two-leaf doors, perimetral munton of door leaf in colours represented in NDD technical information
- Realisation of decors represented in the catalogue is possible upon request
- Perimetral frame, accessories, glass section frame, muntons, covering muntons for two-leaf doors and perimetral two-leaf muntons available also in various colours upon prize request
For decors in different colours than those represented in the catalogue as well as for tailor-made decors, new prize calculation is necessary. In case of door leaf positioning of logos and symbols it can be the client to provide the following support:
- FILE CREATED ON PC (logos, symbols, images, etc.) in vectorial format created with programmes like Illustrator or Freehand. Send file via: e-mail or CD-ROM.
- DIAPOSITIVES with image format 36 mm or better 6 x 6, transferred to PC through scanner (professional scanner). Send file with CD-ROM. Resolution ≥ 150 dpi, ≥ 200 MB of memory (TIF format).
- IMAGE of a picture taken with an analogue camera (reflex), printed on DIN A4 and transferred to PC through scanner.Send file with: CD-ROM. Resolution ≥ 150 dpi, ≥ 200 MB of memory (TIF format).
Thanks to the finishing quality the doors will be delivered in special packaging, in a wooden crate protecting it with nylon. There’s an additional prize to take into account for this special packaging.
If the client chooses standard product packaging on palette he will have full responsibility in case of product damage.