GLAZED ALUMINIUM DOORS
- REI 60 standard UNI 9723 single/double leaf, with lock rail
- REI 90 standard UNI 9723 single/double leaf, with lock rail
- REI 120 standard UNI 9723 single/double leaf, with lock rail
- EI2 120 standard EN 1634-1 single/double leaves, without lock rail
- Fire-rated glazed casing made of special steel/aluminum profiles.
- Heavy steel two-wing hinges for REI 60 or three-wing hinges for REI 90, REI 120 and EI2 120, welded onto the profile rotate on thrust-bearing cushions and stainless steel pivots.
- Self-locking lock, to be opened by simple rotation of the handle.
- Yale cylinder in nickel-plated brass.
- Stainless steel handle mounted at 1040mm above the finished floor level or at 965mm when combined with Fast Touch panic bars (only on glazed doors with lock rail).
- Self-closing device via overhead door-closer with slide channel, and integrated closing regulator for two-leaved doors.
- Rebate sealing and thermo-expansive materials.
- Fire rated glass composed of extra-clear float panels with thermo-expansive fire proof material interposed.
- Special finishing with thermoset powder paints.
- Subframe to be ordered separately, made of hollow galvanized steel profiles with anchors for mortar fixing.