GLAZED STEEL DOORS
- REI 30 standard UNI 9723 single/double leaves, with lock rail
- REI 60 standard UNI 9723 single/double leaves, with lock rail
- EI2 30 standard EN 1634-1 single/double leaves, without lock rail
- EI2 60 standard EN 1634-1 single/double leaves, without lock rail
- Fire-rated glazed casing made with special steel profiles.
- Heavy steel three-wing hinges screwed onto the profile rotate on thrust-bearing cushions and stainless steel pivots.
- Self-locking lock, to be opened by simple rotation of the handle.
- Yale cylinder in nickel-plated brass.
- Stainless steel handle mounted on active (main) leaf at 1040 mm above the finished floor level or at 900mm when combined with Fast Touch panic bars (only on glazed doors with lock rail).
- Self-closing device composed of double door closer with scissor arm, and visible closing regulator for two-leaved doors.
- Self-locking latch on inactive leaf.
- Rebate sealing and thermo-expansive materials.
- Fire rated glass composed of extra-clear float panels with thermo-expansive fire proof material interposed.
- Special finishing with thermoset powder paints.
- Subframe to be ordered separately, made of hollow galvanized steel profiles with anchors for mortar fixing (38 x 17 x 2 mm).