STEEL FIXED GLAZINGS
- EI 30 (50 mm tickness) and EI 60 (70 mm tickness) standard EN 1634-1
- EI 60 type (50 mm tickness) with the glazing producer’s certificate only
- Frame with a weight-bearing cold-formed hollow steel profile frame of 15/10 mm thickness, internally insulated with asbestos-free inorganic silicate material.
- Eventual cross sections dividing the various glazed panes positioned according to production criteria unless specific customer requirements have been given.
- Fire resistant glazing is supplied un-mounted, and consists of extra-clear float panels with thermo-expansive fire-proof material interposed.
- Special finishing with thermoset powders, color chosen from our wide variety (see “painting” page).
- Subframe to be ordered separately, made of hollow galvanized steel profiles with anchors for mortar fixing.